Online Registration is Now Closed
If you'd like to make a donation in support of the event, you can continue to do so using the button to right.
For event day questions, please contact Katie Arendt at (262) 707-1889
Join us on Sunday, March 3 for the 12th annual Bowlin' for Colons to benefit GI cancer research at the UW Carbone Cancer Center.
Form a team of four or five, and help make a difference.
$35 per person
$25 per child (14 years and under)
Included in your registration: 3 games of bowling, shoe rental and a cool t-shirt (While supplies last)
New This Year: Teams can chose from three sessions - morning, afternoon and evening - and we have a few new bowling alley locations.
- 9:30-10am Registration
- 10am-12:30pm Bowling
- 1-1:30pm Registration
- 1:30-4pm Bowling
- 4:30-5pm Registration
- 5-8:30pm Bowling
- Dream Lanes (13 Atlas Court, Madison)
- Jud-son’s (416 E Main St, Waupun)
- Waun-a-Bowl (301 S. Century Ave, Waunakee)
- Jud-son's (416 E Main St, Waupun)
- Ten Pin (6285 Nesbitt Road, Fitchburg)
To Find a Participant or Donate
- If you'd like to look up a friend, family member or co-worker to see what team they are on, or to make a donation to their page, use the 'Find a Team or Participant' link
- And, if you'd simply like to donate to Bowlin' for Colons (not attributed to a participant), then thank you!, and be sure to select the 'Donate' link.
Contact Katie Arendt, (608) 263-0160 or firstname.lastname@example.org